Distance from base: 400 km
You depart the Eifel in the morning with a breakfast stop en route (not included) to the Keukenhof Flower Garden. The history of the Keukenhof flower show began in 1949 with the mayor of Lisse and ten leading bulb growers deciding on the permanent, annual open-air flower exhibition. The gardens themselves, however, date back to 1840 when they were developed by two garden and landscape architects. There, you can explore a park filled with beautiful flowers, heather gardens, cascades, trees, ponds, fountains, and more. With some of the most picturesque landscapes in the country, Keukenhof is ideal for anyone who enjoys photography.
After a day filled with flowers, you will depart for home.
0600 Departing Spangdahlem at parking lot bldg. 125 (behind legal office)
Breakfast stop on route (not included)
1200 ETA at Keukenhof & Free time
1700 Departing Keukenhof
2300 ETA at Spangdahlem
Tour to be announced
The date and time will be published here as soon as the tour is available again. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office.
- €85 per adult
- €76 per child (3-12)
- €25 per child (0-2)
- Method of payment: cash (EUR and US), credit card (MC, VS, AX)
- Round Trip Bus Transportation
- ITT Escort
- Admission fee to the Keukenhof gardens
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the tour description
- 25% up to 14 days prior to tour departure
- 50% within 14 days of tour departure
- No refund for same day cancellation or no-shows regardless of the reason
- No refund for SAPI prices
- Fees are per person based on total tour price
- Please note, cancellation policy applies to day tours only
- Different policy for overnight tours is mentioned separately in the individual itinerary
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid US Tourist Passport and No-Fee Passport
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip, we suggest bringing the following: local currency for meals, drinks, and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water, umbrella, camera. You may also bring a pillow and small blanket which you can leave on the bus.
- What is SAPI? SINGEL AIRMAN PROGRAMMING INITIATIVE - Who is eligible? U.S. Active Duty or Reserve Component personnel permanently assigned to an Air Force installation or Air Force-led Joint Base without a spouse.