Distance from base: 155 km
Come with us to Maastricht
Maastricht is also a city of indulgence and culinary highlights. There are peasant lunchrooms, Michelin-starred restaurants, vineyard farms and an extensive range of excellent regional products and dishes.
In short, “bons vivants” should not miss out on Maastricht!
0800 Departing Spangdahlem
1000 ETA at Maastricht
Meet out guide for the city bus tour
1130 Guided tour of the casemates of Waldeck Bastion
1230 Free time
1700 Departing Maastricht
1900 ETA at Spangdahlem
Tour to be announced
The date and time will be published here as soon as the tour is available again. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office.
- €XX per adult
- €XX per child (3-12)
- €XX per child (0-2)
- Method of payment: cash (EUR and US), credit card (MC, VS, AX)
- Round Trip Bus Transportation
- ITT Escort
- Guided Tour of Maastricht and the casemates of Waldeck Bastion
- Entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- 25% up to 14 days prior to tour departure
- 50% within 14 days of tour departure
- No refund for same day cancellation or no shows regardless of reason
- No refund for SAPI prices
- Fees are per person based on total tour price
- Please note, cancellation policy applies to day tours only
- Different policy for overnight tours is mentioned separately in the individual itinerary
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid US Tourist Passport and No-Fee Passport
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for meals, drinks and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water, umbrella, camera. You may also bring a pillow and small blanket which you can leave on the bus.
- What is SAPI? SINGEL AIRMAN PROGRAMMING INITIATIVE - Who is eligible? U.S. Active Duty or Reserve Component personnel permanently assigned to an Air Force installation or Air Force led Joint Base without a spouse.