Distance from base: 450 km
Paris is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and it’s easy to see why. There’s something for everybody from art lovers and history buffs to rock fans and fashionistas. Some of the city’s most famous sights include the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame cathedral, Napoleon’s Arc de Triomphe, Sacre Coeur Basilica and nearby Painter’s Square at Montmartre, the Louvre Museum housing some of the most precious artwork in the world, Pere Lachaise cemetery and the gravesite of Oscar Wilde and Jim Morrison, and luxury and high-fashion shopping on the Champs Elysees and Rue Faubourg St. Honore. A comfortable way to see Paris is to buy a ticket for “Hop on, Hop off” tour buses, or you may decide you’d rather see Paris from the Seine instead of the street, and take a river cruise.
Dates & Times
0230 Departing Spangdahlem at parking lot bldg. 125 (behind legal office)
Breakfast stop on route (not included)
0900 Estimated time of arrival at Paris and guided city bus tour
1700 Departing Paris
2330 ETA at Spangdahlem
- €123 per adult
- €118 per child (3-12)
- € 25 per infant (0-2)
- Method of payment: cash (EUR and US), credit card (MC, VS, AX)
- Round Trip Bus Transportation
- ITT Escort
- Guided Bus City Tour
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the tour description
- 25% up to 14 days prior to tour departure
- 50% within 14 days of tour departure
- No refund for same day cancellation or no-shows regardless of the reason
- No refund for SAPI prices
- Fees are per person based on total tour price
- Please note, cancellation policy applies to day tours only
- Different policy for overnight tours is mentioned separately in the individual itinerary
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid US Tourist Passport and No-Fee Passport
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip, we suggest bringing the following: local currency for meals, drinks, and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water, umbrella, camera. You may also bring a pillow and small blanket which you can leave on the bus.
- What is SAPI? SINGEL AIRMAN PROGRAMMING INITIATIVE - Who is eligible? U.S. Active Duty or Reserve Component personnel permanently assigned to an Air Force installation or Air Force-led Joint Base without a spouse.