St. Patrick's Day
Distance from base: 2200km
Dublin (Baile Átha Cliath) meaning "town of the hurdled ford" is the capital and most populous city of Ireland and of the province of Leinster. The English name for the city is derived from the Irish name Dubhlinn, meaning "black pool". Dublin is situated near the midpoint of Ireland's east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey and the centre of the Dublin Region. Originally founded as a Viking settlement, it evolved into the Kingdom of Dublin and became the island's principal city following the Norman invasion. The city expanded rapidly from the 17th century; it was briefly the second largest city in the British Empire and the fifth largest in Europe.
- 10 kilos for carry on baggage (30Є for checked baggage per piece)
- Priority boarding extra fee of 10Є per flight
- Strictly one item of cabin baggage per passenger (excluding infants) weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm is permitted (handbag, briefcase, laptop, shop purchases, camera, etc.) must be carried inside of your one permitted piece of cabin baggage.
- $1,200 per adult
- $400 single supplement fee (for a single room)
- ADULTS ONLY
- Method of payment: cash (USD), credit cards
- Round trip transportation to Treviso Airport
- Round trip transportation to Dublin Airport
- Round trip RyanAir flight from Treviso to Dublin
- 3 nights in Dublin
- Full day guided tour with certified guide
- Day excursion to Howth village and Malahide Castle
- Entrance tickets to Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, St. Patrick Cathedral, and Malahied Castle
- ITT Escort
- Tips, meals, beverages and entrance fees not mentioned in tour description
- Cancellation from 60 days to 30 days prior the departure, amount owed is 260.00€
- Cancellation from 29-15 days prior to departure, the amount owed is 400.00€
- Cancellation from 14 days prior to the departure, the amount owed is 575€
- No refunds for same day cancellations or no shows regardless of reason.
- Fees are per person based on total tour price
Passport Information & Travel Documents
- Valid U.S. Tourist Passport.
- Military ID or Sponsored Base Visitor’s Pass.
- ITT Receipt / Reservation Confirmation
- Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Non-smoking, non-alcoholic tour bus.
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to confirm departure, full details on tour departure status is available on our website.
- For an enjoyable trip we suggest bringing the following: local currency for drinks, meals and purchases, comfortable walking shoes, snacks, water and umbrella.